Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Our Count Was Off!


Baby Collier is a boy!!! The 'equipment' was the first thing we saw when the technician put the wand on my tummy. It looked like he was sitting right on the camera. :) Keith was beaming the whole time, and would let out a little giggle every now and then. When I asked him why he was laughing he would say "I'm just looking at my son!". We called dad while I was still on the ultrasound table to tell him, and he's thrilled! He said "guess we get to go out and buy some boat shoes!" We called mom in Canada and she didn't seem surprised-- said she knew it was a boy but didn't want to say it incase she was wrong.

The technician measured and everything looked like it was progressing just great, only our count was off! I thought I was 21 weeks and 3 days, but I'm actually 20 weeks and 6 days, according to the measurements! She said the due date will stay the same, b/c they only change it if it's more than 4 days. I'm hoping that he will actually come a week earlier than predicted!

We're so thankful and excited for our little boy! Sailboats here we come!!

3 comments:

katy said...

Congrats Suz! I saw that you had a blog and I came over to see what your little one is! A boy, that's awesome!!
I'm glad to hear that you are doing well. :)
Katy "Bailey" Durec

Jenn's Blog said...

Soooo happy about your little sweet boy.... boy's love the mommys:)

david, blair, and sadie beth said...

Hi Suzanne! I saw your blog link on Katy's site. So excited for you guys!