Thursday, July 26, 2007

19 Weeks and 4 Days- Baby and Mom's first interaction

Last night I was craving Ramen noodles for dinner, so I made some and sat down and ate. The baby must've loved it because it kicked so hard I could feel it from the outside for the first time ever! Then later that night, while Keith was taking a shower, I laid down on the bed to wait for him. I pressed on one part of my stomach where I was feeling pressure from the baby, and I guess it annoyed the baby because it kicked back. So I pressed again, only harder, and it kicked back again, and then moved. So I felt around for where it went, and again, pressed where I felt the baby's pressure. It kicked back and then moved away from the front of my stomach, toward my bladder, giving me the urge to pee. Hahaha! It was funny- Baby Collier doesn't like to be poked!! Keith didn't feel it yet but I'm sure that will be coming soon. He hasn't exactly wanted to sit and wait for it.

1 comment:

Jenn's Blog said...

Isn't that the best best part of being pregnant!!!! I think that it was. It's such a miracle!!