Monday, July 9, 2007

Catching Up- the 16th Week!




During week 16 we were on vacation down the shore. It was SO NICE to get away for a while! I know the baby is growing because each morning I've woken up to feel like my tummy was stretched while I was sleeping! It's only a matter of time until the tummy pops for real and the baby makes a vivid appearance to the rest of the world! And enough of this "it" and "the baby" stuff-- I want to say 'he' or 'she' and pick out a name for him/her. I'm actually in my 17th week now, so 3 weeks from Saturday we will be in the clear for the 20 week ultrasound-- the one that tells you the sex.
The baby should be about 6 inches long now, from head to feet, and can supposedly hear what's going on 'outside'. They say that if you sing to the baby while it's in the womb it will recognize the song when it's born. I have to pick a song.
At the shore, Linds told me she wants to be called Chouchi (Polish) Le-le. It's perfect for her. :) Ashley (the youngest) said she's excited to babysit and retire from the position of 'baby of the family'. Kristi is excited in general, and when my dad talked about buying little baby crocs, she said "over my dead body" and suggested baby Uggs, instead, for a girl.
I'll post one picture now, from this past week, and another picture when I get them uploaded. Here is Baby Collier at 15.5 weeks.

No comments: