Friday, June 1, 2007

Little Bit-o-belleh: Week 11


By Saturday I will officially be 11 weeks. I can't believe the first trimester is almost over already! That flew! I'm getting a little bit of belly- just enough for me to notice, and for my pants not to fit. I've borrowed maternity clothes from numerous sources, though buying a wardrobe of my own is tempting...

There are no new updates on the symptom front this week, except for 3/4 dizzy spells. Other than that I've been pretty even-keel. From what I've heard, it will only get easier in the second trimester. Can't wait to find out the sex so I can start picking out adorable baby clothes, and find a nursery theme!

1 comment:

Jenn's Blog said...

You are right!! Your second trimest will be the best. You will feel better and won't be so big your miserable. :) Love this page!!