Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Week 13

As of this coming Saturday, I'm officially out of my first trimester! WOW that FLEW!!! I'm not feeling a ton different yet but I'm told that will come. I felt the baby kick today! It was strange- just felt like a little pop. When I felt it I looked around at the people who sit by me (as if they could feel it too) and laughed :). I can't wait until it's a regular occurance! I'm sure I may change my tune later on when it decides to kick me in the ribs. All is well though-- we have another ultrasound within the next week. I'll post pictures. I think I"m going to hold off on the belly pictures until next saturday (week 14) so that you can notice the change. We're definitely growing but to some still don't look pregnant. Apparently that doesn't come until week 20. Keith and I have been battling over names this whole time. I think he wants to wait until we find out the sex so as to cut the work in half. I'd like to come up with some now though! It's more fun that way! We decided to keep the name a secret, though. When you talk about name ideas with people before the child is born, you may feel dejected because people express their distaste about a name you love. Once the child is born, they really can't say anything without being extremely rude. :) And we would like to add an element of surprise: if we're going to tell what sex it is, we can keep the name as a secret.

No comments: