Friday, June 22, 2007

14 Weeks in Counting!

Today marks 14 weeks of pregnancy! Crazy how time flies! I know I promised pictures this week, but I won't be able to post them until next week. Keith, mom, and I went for an ultrasound on Tuesday of this week (which would've made the baby 13 weeks and 3 days old). It was scheduled because when we went to our monthly appointment, they couldn't find a heartbeat with the doppler. The ultrasound showed that everything is fine, though, and the baby is active as ever! It's amazing how much the baby has grown since the last ultrasound! It's now about 3.5 inches long, so the picture was much more clear (for an ultrasound anyway) and we got to see little legs and toes! We also saw a profile of the baby's face. It's little nose is so cute! One of our ultrasound pictures shows the baby sucking it's thumb. Those pictures will be posted next week as well. I don't have them because Mom took them home with her to show Dad.
I'm so glad the weekend is here! Time to relax!!

No comments: