Friday, May 4, 2007

Cute Conversation

My dad called last night and the conversation went like this:
D: Hey! How's my pregnant daughter doing? How are you feeling?
S: I'm feeling good. I've been getting headaches but that's about it.
D: Yeah you're going to go through so many changes you won't believe it!
S: That's what I've heard!
D: *chuckle* so I heard you went to the doctors and they confirmed the pregnancy?
S: I got my blood drawn and the test was positive but haven't been to the gyno yet. Won't go until may 23.
D: Oh ok. I wish it was here now.
S: What? The baby or the doctor's appointment?
D: The baby!!! I could take him fishing!
S: *laughing* Oh ok. He'll be here sooner than you think!
D: Yeah i know. Well I love you, just wanted to check on you.
S: ok, love you, bye *hang up*
*dad calls back*
D: I forgot to ask- can i tell people now?
S: Nope, not yet. We want to wait until 12 weeks.
D: How far along are you now?
S: 7 week.s
D: You're going to make me wait four weeks!? Why?
S: because that's when we're out of the woods. Maybe i'll only make you wait three, but i'll let you know when you can tell people.
D: *sigh*ok
HAHA! TOO CUTE!!! So to our little angel, when you read this, you'll see that your Poppy is really excited for you to come into the world!!

No comments: