Wednesday, May 2, 2007

7 Weeks

Today is Wednesday May 2nd-- the middle of my 7th week. I've still been feeling pretty good! I had a migraine on Monday, but haven't gotten a headache since. I get tired midday, but that's hard to distinguish from your average after lunch fatigue. When I'm tired in the morning (10Am-ish) I know it's from the pregnancy. No morning sickness! HOORAY! I would love for things to stay that way! A little bit of moodiness but nothing I can't control. I've been going for 10 minute walks in the afternoons, just to get some fresh air and change up the routine a little bit. The weather has been amazing!

The baby's heart is now beating, and it's still the size of a bean. This week, the facial features are starting to form, and the organs are continuing formation. Arms and legs are beginning to form as well.

I was just marking the weeks of my pregnancy on my calendar; I'll start to show by July. I'm glad the pleasant part of my pregnancy will be during the summer! It's my favorite time of year! Fortunately, as I get bigger, the weather will be colder, and thus more comfortable to the pregnant body. I'm going to the shore this weekend to read and relax on the beach while Keith and Dad put the boat in. I'm really looking forward to it! Keith is still excited about the baby. Every day, when he comes home, he asks how his babies are doing. :) We pray, every morning, that the pregnancy will be problem-free, and the baby will grow healthy and strong.

No comments: