Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Week 35

We are in the midst of week 35 now—34 weeks and 5 days to be exact. Everything is going just fine! I’m growing increasingly cramped as this little guy struggles to stay comfortable. The time is drawing near- that’s what I keep reminding myself. I’m sleeping less and less, and while I still love my pregnancy, I’m getting ready for the baby to come. I’m so uncomfortable at work, right now, that I’m getting frustrated…I can’t concentrate on anything except how nice it’s going to be to get out of this dumb chair and go home to take these maternity pants off! I think I need to buy a stress ball. Tonight.

On a different note, I’ve boycotted pictures, so you may not see one for a while (until the end gets closer) Or maybe I’ll take a couple pictures just of the baby (my belly). I still have to get through the Thanksgiving and possibly Christmas holidays! Aaaah! It seems virtually impossible! His room is mostly done! It’s so exciting! All the furniture came in, and all the clothes are washed and put into his drawers… my mom is going to re-cover a glider cushion for me, and then we will be using the glider. Keith is also re-staining a bookshelf for the room. It’s taking a while but hopefully we’ll be able to use it soon. It looks cute—it’s definitely a little boy’s room….I had my doctor’s appointment yesterday. Everything is looking good. The baby has turned head-down and remains that way. My blood pressure is a little high, but apparently not high enough to be worried about though. I hope that it stays that way! After my next appointment, which comes in 2 weeks, I have to start going weekly. Fun fun! I hope they start checking for dilation and effacement. It will be exciting to hear about that progress and how close or far I am. I’ve told many people at work that I’d love for it to be around the 20th! We could have the baby home for Christmas!

Anyway, that’s all the exciting things I have to say for now. I hope I can write more exciting news next time! Ok, I’m nodding off now…I either have to get up to walk around and pee or take my afternoon break to nap. Either way, I’m off!

1 comment:

katy said...

Wow, you are getting so close! He'll be here before you know it. :) I'm glad to hear that you are so happy with his room, we are still in the beginning stages of putting ours together!!