Thursday, October 25, 2007

Week 32!!!


My my my how time flies! I only have 2 months and a few days left! I can tell it's getting close though. Baby Collier is moving up a STORM and growing like crazy! Sometimes I feel like he's going to kick his way out! He's still laying crossways in my belly, so all the prayers we can get for him to turn head-down will be MUCH appreciated! My friend told me a 'trick' that's supposed to move them- a hands and knees position with my belly down. I'll give it a try tonight! Or maybe once a day! They can supposedly move more freely that way. The pregnancy is fine otherwise. I have been getting major swelling in my left foot only, so I intend to ask the doctor about it at my appointment on tuesday.

In other news, I had a baby shower last weekend, from Keith's family. It was great! It's so much fun to get little outfits and baby things and watch his room slowly come together, and dream of how the outfits will fit him. :) I can't wait to have him here! Keith can't wait either. I'll try to post pictures from the shower, if I can get my hands on some.
We recently finished up our labor and delivery class, too. As you can see, Keith wore the sympathy belly. He did quite well! :) Looking at the belly, he looks huge compared to me haha! It's scary to think I will soon be there. I already can't see my toes! The class has been extremely informative and has reaffirmed in my mind that I definitely want an epidural, and will be praying that I don't have to get a c-section. I have to take a nursing class and an anesthesia class in November. That should be fun.

School is moving right along, keeping our nights and weekends busy. That's prob. why it feels like this pregnancy is zooming by! Hopefully I will be able to enjoy the last bit! Hope everyone is doing well!

4 comments:

david, blair, and sadie beth said...

you are too cute with your little baby bulge! glad things are going so well. :)

Jenn's Blog said...

You look so good Suz. I'm glad everything is going great. I thought taking our classes were so much fun. Very informative. You don't have much longer!

Erin said...

HAHAHA!!!! Keith looks awesome!!! As do you my dear! :-) Matt never put it on...I wanted him to though! So cute! This is a pic for the baby book for sure!!

Rachael said...

That is an awesome picture. Quite framable, really :-)