Tuesday, September 18, 2007

26 Weeks, 3 days....we're becoming blimp-like.

We've reached the 26 week mark, and are quickly coming upon 27 weeks (this Saturday!). The 27th week will be spend relaxing in North Carolina with Keith and family. I can't wait to get away from all this madness! There isn't really anything new to tell, except to point out how funny it is that in the rightmost picture in the collage above, you can tell that the baby is laying at the left side of my stomach (or right side, when you look at the picture). That's where his little head and back are. :) I took my glucose test today-- it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I hear they're extremely easy to fail, though, and I love sugar/carbs, so i wouldn't be the least bit surprised if I did fail hahaha! If I have to go back I'd have to drink the liquid again, as well as fast the night before, and have my blood drawn once every hour for 4 hours. They really test into it extensively! I suppose having diabetes while you're pregnant can really effect the baby. Better to be safe than sorry!

4 comments:

Jenn's Blog said...

you are absolutely gorgeous!!!

Erin said...

I love the pics!!!! They look incredible!!!!! You are gorgeous dahling! You will have to frame them and put them on the wall in the baby's room!!!!

katy said...

You look beautiful, Suzanne! I seriously hope that I look that cute in a month! :)

Jenn's Blog said...

ok, I'm ready for a new entry!! :)